Who Are We ?
Al Zahra Private Hospital began its journey in providing medical services in the year 1399 AH, after it was opened by His Royal Highness Prince Abdul Mohsen bin Abdul Aziz Al Saud – may God Almighty have mercy on him – to be the first private hospital of its kind in the Medina region.
In the year 1418 AH, His Royal Highness Prince Abdul Majeed bin Abdul Aziz Al Saud – may God Almighty have mercy on him – opened the Cardiology Department, making it the first department specialized in this specialty in the Medina region, which became a destination for many patients from different regions of the Kingdom and countries. Neighboring. He is credited, after God Almighty, with eliminating the suffering of many people suffering from heart disease, who were waiting for medical evacuation planes and reserving places for them in hospitals outside the city area.
In the year 1424 AH, on the occasion of the twenty-fifth anniversary of the founding of the hospital, His Royal Highness Prince Muqrin bin Abdulaziz opened the new emergency department, which includes the latest examination and surgical equipment and emergency ambulances.
To be a hospital that provides quality health care with high standards of service accredited by the Accreditation Council for Health Institutions in the Kingdom and international accreditation institutions.
We provide various compassionate healthcare services to patients adhering to high standards of accessible, cost-effective quality to the community through effective management and efficient qualified staff.